August 18, 2017 - Comments Off on Open Position: Digital Copywriter
As a Digital Copywriter at Oakwood you will play an essential role in our work towards new and existing clients. You contribute with a combination of strategic brand work, concept development and hands-on User Experience crafting.
You will creatively guide and contribute to projects from idea to final execution. Working with interdisciplinary teams to express brand personalities through digital media, campaigns, products and services.
You live to challenge current norms, fix things that aren't broken and find great ways to communicate ideas. You have the confidence to explore and promote your own visions. You understand how and why boldness, innovation and creativity can help clients reach their goals.
You’re looking for a high tempo workplace with a friendly down-to-earth atmosphere. You have a nerdy attitude towards the work you do. You enjoy teamwork and group think, but also thrive working alone on difficult problems with little support. New challenges excites you and you take on tasks with optimism and a focus on how you can contribute rather than leaning on others.
You carry the analytical skills and emotional intelligence needed to understand the end user as well as understanding the client perspective. You also have the patience and conviction to help clients feel comfortable with innovative solutions.
As Digital Copywriter you also have a good understanding of the creative processes, writing craft, user behavior and psychology, interaction principles and are dedicated to build digital branding preference.
What we expect
- A work history and portfolio that grabs our attention as well as display strong conceptual thinking and genuine understanding of the craft.
- A holistic mind-set that understand communication, people and business.
- Strong strategic skills regarding communication and branding.
- Skill and talent handling client relationships, presenting, educating and inspiring them.
- A self motivated professional that deliver satisfactory work within deadlines. And feel ownership and responsibility towards team members and clients.
- Independently advance research, ideation and design processes.
- Someone who stays up to date with industry trends and independently pursues a greater understanding and knowledge within their field.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by: vincent in Jobs